Thompson, Tinkle lift Beavers
OREGON STATE 74, Eastern Kentucky 62
• WARNER PACIFIC 105, Multnomah 81
• Guard Stephen Thompson Jr.'s game-high 26 points carried Oregon State to its third win in a row
The Beavers (5-3, 4-1 at home) also got a season-high six assists from Thompson, who was 10 of 16 from the field.
And Tres Tinkle supported him with 21 points, eight rebounds, five assists and three steals.
Eastern Kentucky fell to 4-5.
Two Colonels 3's in the final 1:05 gave the visitors their largest lead of the first half and a 35-31 intermission advantage.
But a 10-2 Beavers run to open the second half turned the tide, and OSU finished at 56.5 percent from the field, outscoring Eastern Kentucky 44-26 in the paint and 10-2 on fast-breaks.
OSU will play host to Arkansas-Pine Bluff at 7 p.m. Saturday.
• Warner Pacific improved to 3-0 in Cascade Collegiate Conference play and 8-3 overall with the win at C.C. Perry Gym in Southeast Portland.
Multnomah fell to 3-7, 1-2 CCC.
WPC led 54-36 at the half, and for the game Collin Malcolm had 23 points and Xavier Cannefax 19.
The Lions got 16 points each from Darius Redrick Max Upchurch and 14 apiece from Ben Grandle and Trey Fountain. But they were 6 of 31 on 3-pointers.
NORTHWEST 76, Lewis & Clark 68
• Warner Pacific climbed to 2-1 in the Cascade Collegiate Conference and 4-7 for the season.
Multnomah slipped to 0-11, 0-3 in the CCC.
Darbi Pink's 14 points led WPC. Shasta Lofgren added 12.
Bethany George had 17 for MU. Valerie Wakefield and Tiara Chinn each had 12.
• Despite 16 points from Alyx Crager and 13 points and nine rebounds out of Lauren Wood, the Pioneers fell to 5-4, playing for the second night in a row and on the road.
The Eagles of Kirkland, Washington, improved to 3-6.