Gresham police log
• At 7:08 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 20, Jason Jesse Fowler, 42, transient, was arrested near the corner of East Burnside Street and Northeast 181st Avenue on a warrant for fraud and possession of methamphetamine. According to the report, Fowler was arrested with 4.7 grams of meth.
• Vivian Lisa Ristick, 20, transient, was arrested at 7:47 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 20, near the intersection of Southeast 181st Avenue and Southeast Stark Street on a warrant for possession of heroin.
• Matti James Maki, 28, Portland, was arrested at 8:16 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 20, near the intersection of Northwest Burnside Road and Northwest Wallula Avenue for driving while under the influence of intoxicants.
• At 10:26 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 20, James Monte Harris, 56, Gresham, was arrested in the 3600 block of West Powell Loop for driving while under the influence of intoxicants and reckless driving.
• Jacob Bryan Shore, 30, Gresham, and Cameron James Eng, 29, transient, were arrested at 7:36 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 21, along Northeast Burnside Road. Shore is facing a charge of possession of heroin, while Eng is accused of driving on a suspended or revoked license.
• Nicole Lynn Lipp, 26, transient, was arrested at 12:51 a.m. Friday, Dec. 22, along Northeast 191st Avenue for possession of burglar's tools.
• At 9:24 a.m. Friday, Dec. 22, Gresham police arrested Micah Nohoanu T. Tolai, 22, Gresham, in the 3700 block of Northeast Division Street for fourth-degree assault and criminal mischief.
• Gaylord Pete Larison, 33, Gresham, was arrested at 6:19 p.m. Friday, Dec. 22, in the 2700 block of West Powell Boulevard for reckless driving.
• Walter Dominguez-Cisnero, 46, Salem, was arrested at 10:17 p.m. Friday, Dec. 22, near the corner of Southeast 174th Avenue and Southeast Powell Boulevard for unauthorized use of a vehicle and possession of methamphetamine. Officers arrested Dominguez-Cisnero with 1.4 grams of meth.
• A Gresham woman reported her apartment had been broken into at 7:59 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 20, in the 19000 block of Southeast Yamhill Street. The robbery occurred while the woman was in jail during the weekend.
• At 1:39 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 21, a Gresham resident reported their home had been broken into in the 19000 block of Southeast Yamhill Street. More than $12,000 of jewelry was stolen.
• At 6:02 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 21, a Gresham resident reported that their car had been broken into while parked along Southwest Florence Place. More than $2,000 of tools was stolen.
• At 4:42 a.m. Friday, Dec. 22, two men stole a Takeuchi excavator, valued at $25,000, from a Westside Concrete lot at 2303 N.W. Birdsdale Ave. The excavator belonged to Apollo Drain & Rooter Service.