Five reasons you should never buy or sell without a Realtor
Buying or selling a home is a big financial decision. One of the first things most people ask themselves is, do I really need a Realtor?
The answer is yes. With information just a click or a scroll on your phone away, you may think all the answers are out there for you to find. But a good agent can not only save you time and effort but also make sure you get the best deal. Here are just a few ways a Realtor can help:
1. Realtors often have access to more listings and detailed information than what you can find online - even homes that are not actively advertised.
2. A Realtor will understand the market you're selling your home in and know the neighborhoods you want to live in.
3. Real estate transactions are filled with forms and technical documents. A Realtor can help you sort through the jargon to prepare the best deal and avoid any costly mistakes or delays along the way.
4. A Realtor will be objective and help you make sound decisions in what can be an emotional process.
5. A Realtor works for you when you can't, like when a buyer wants to see your home in the middle of the day. If you're buying a home, a Realtor can help you move fast so you don't miss out in a tough market.
If you're ready to buy or sell, give our team at Harnish Properties a call!
201 B Avenue, Suite 101
Downtown Lake Oswego