It's so on.
Tonight marks the 10th week of the 2018 high school football season, and importantly, the first week of the state playoffs.
With all of this week's big games going on, you just know that Pamplin Media Group's sports editors, reporters and photographers will be out in force to document the action.
Pamplin Media Group continues and builds on its role as a state leader in high school football coverage this fall, presenting its work more quickly and sharing it more broadly.
We, as a company, are now posting our high school football stories and photos to all our websites as soon as possible following each Friday night's contests.
And once they're posted, by clicking on the Prep Football tab that's now part of each of our websites, visitors will be able to see all the stories and photos posted by our sports reporters and sports editors, not just those particular to their home schools and home towns.
To see the Prep Football tab, just hover over the Sports tab at the top of the page.
Featured games from our upcoming slate of high school football coverage will be:
Friday, Nov. 2 games:
• No. 32 North Medford (3-6 overall) at No. 1 Lake Oswego (8-1 overall), 7 p.m.
• No. 31 Newberg (5-4 overall) at No. 2 Clackamas (9-0 overall), 7 p.m.
• No. 26 Roosevelt (7-2 overall) at No. 7 Liberty (7-2 overall), 7 p.m.
• No. 17 Grants Pass (6-3) at No. 16 Oregon City (4-5 overall), 7 p.m.
• No. 19 Sandy (5-4 overall) at No. 14 Sherwood (4-5 overall), 7 p.m.
• No. 21 Beaverton (4-5 overall) vs. No. 12 Barlow (6-3 overall) at Gresham, 7 p.m.
• No. 16 Ridgeview (4-5 overall) at No. 1 Wilsonville (9-0 overall), 7 p.m.
• No. 11 North Bend (7-2 overall) at No. 6 Scappoose (7-2 overall), 7 p.m.
• No. 11 Ontario (5-3 overall) at No. 6 Estacada (7-1 overall), 7 p.m.
• No. 16 Madras (6-3 overall) at No. 1 Rainier (9-0 overall), 7 p.m.
To see tonight's complete schedules, click here and then click on the classification of your choice.
To see the complete state playoff brackets, click here and then click on the classification of your choice.