Eleven West Linn athletes sign national letters of intent
The standings said it already.
So did the all-league selections.
Now, some of America's best colleges are saying it, too — West Linn's best athletes are really, really good.
Eleven of the Lions' best senior athletes proved that proposition on Nov. 14 when they signed national letters of intent and set the course for their college athletic careers.
That group included:
• Ellie Snook — Portland State — Volleyball
• Hannah Hashbarger — Montana State University-Billings — Volleyball
• Abdul Ali — Willamette University — Soccer
• Rae Peters — Stony Brook University — Soccer
• Ethan Long — Arizona State University — Football
• Katelyn Laderoute — Washington State University — Swim
• Sean Harman — University of Missouri — Wrestling
• J.J. Hoover — Linn Benton — Baseball
• Riley Drullinger — University Of California-Berkeley — Lacrosse
• Anna Klose — University of Hartford — Lacrosse
• Ross Scott — Rutgers University — Lacrosse